Saturday, February 5, 2011

um, happy new year? (update on me!)



Wow, is it really February already? Having a baby (kid #3) has sure thrown me off my herbal learning course! We are also moving April 1st so that will further throw me for a loop! I can't wait until the snow melts so I can plan/plant some large herb gardens at our new place! Going to start seeds soon! = ) It is going to be totally awesome and 4 acres to play with!

Sadly, I have had to drop the "Magic and Medicine of Plants" course. Really bummed about that but I was just so far behind! Hoping to sign back up for it again next year! I am really excited to have made some new "herbie" friends though through the course so it wasn't a total loss! (the first & only lesson i did was really good too) the course was just way more in depth than I had anticipated though. My bad! I hate having to quit things!

Otherwise I am *finally* starting coming along on the SWSBM coursework.

The herbal study group is still in the planning stages! Since I am moving I am going to have to move the location obviously. Our new house is not very ideal in my opinion as it's kinda in the boonies. Which leads me to my current dilemma! Where!?! Decisions, decisions..I really want to make this work but logistics are screwing with me and I haven't lived here long enough to know the surrounding areas well (or rather the area we are moving too an hour away!). Maybe I will start with the online study group first in the meantime? hmm..need to think on this some more!

Anyway..

My world has been a whirlwind the last few months and my heart wrapped around this little sweet pea's finger! I am just so in love with my babe that I am very preoccupied at the moment..so please bear with me a little longer here as I gather myself together. I am slowly returning to earth and the real world!

Peace~April xo

PS) I am going to start the goody bag giveaway's back up sometime in March so stay tuned! :)

1 comment:

  1. The sweet pea is adorable! Good luck on the move. I, too, will be moving this spring - but with so much to be done on the house I doubt there will be much of a garden this year. But it will be fun to discover what is already planted there, hiding under this ice and snow.

    ReplyDelete