Thursday, February 17, 2011

Herbal Ally Challenge~ 2011

My herbalist friend Kristine (of Herbal Roots Zine) is hosting an Herbal Ally Challenge over on her blog for the year of 2011! Such awesomeness! Come join the fun!

I have decided to start the challenges and try to catch up on the 6 that I missed. If i can do 2 a week for the next 6 weeks I will be all caught up, so that's my goal!

Off to start my journal cover & read the rest of the challenges.

My ally is blue vervain! I'll be back to write about her some more later. :)

2 comments:

  1. i know so little about blue vervain, i'm looking forward to your posts on her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this Verbena Officinalis, April? I will just love to follow your journey with vervain!xx So excited you are going to be discussing her. I just ordered her seeds for the very first time, and have bought vervain capsules, because I couldn't find her just dry. For some weird reason, she called to me from my books. Maybe to help me get in touch with my emotions to thoroughly enjoy and participate with my own ally journey and the other participants? hugs to you and yours xx

    ReplyDelete