Monday, February 8, 2010

I know I have not been very consistent keeping up with my blog! I am really going to try to post more regularly!

Especially as now I am back doing more herb courses! I just started a couple of new classes this week and am so excited! Right now I am taking the distance learning courses through the late Michael Moore's school in AZ. Something I have wanted to do for at least 10 years! (and all the while I lived in AZ and hour from Bisbee). I also studied with a student of his for 5 months in 2001.

Otherwise, it will take me about 10 months to complete the 2 courses. One is a Materia Medica course and the other one is Clinical Constitutional Herbalism. There is a ton of info. to absorb and I am pretty happy about it!

I also am thinking about starting the 3 year community herbalist training through BLESSED MAINE HERBS in May. It seems like a great opportunity in any case and I am really excited about it!

Anyway I hope to be posting more regularly, especially about things I will be studying and other projects I am working on! Hope all is well with everyone else in blog land!

No comments:

Post a Comment